1/11/11

THE MOST IMPORTANT INGREDIENT

     A couple of really important ingredients for any good meal are clean kitchen and good music.  I hope you like clean kitchens, too. 
     I like to listen to different kinds of music, depending on my mood or what I'm cooking.  Some of my favorites are JJ Grey and MOFRO, Micheal Franti and Spearhead, Zac Brown Band, Kenny Chesney, and Kings of Leon.  Whichever is your favorite will set the tone to the kitchen. This will help you relax and have fun while you cook.
     The most important ingredient you should put in any meal is LOVE.  Put a little love in anything to make it that much better.  The more LOVE you put in the meal, the better it will be.  Love doesn't have to be a secret ingredient.  You will not find it on aisle four at the store. Love will make cheeseburgers healthier.  Love can make a quick meal taste like a five star meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment